20071216

Rain, rain, go away.. (:


I miss the clique like crazy.
I miss school like crazy.
I miss my old photographs like crazy.
I can't get them back, because they are lost in a vitrual world I can never access again.
I think they are gone forever.. ):

Anyway, I'm back form Safti! I had a blast there and God knows why. Hunny-su and I turned INSANE. Lol. Seriously need a bucket when we go there please. (Droools and oooogling! OMG!) There were cute guys in their cute uniform, EVERYWHERE. The Navy contigen is like WOHHH!! I love them the best 'cause they were fully cladded in white! LOL. So drop-dead gorgeous CHARMING. I am so smittened by this damn freaking ass cute, dreamy-eyes, sharp nose and oh-so-tall Navy contigen commander. omfg. AHH. Whenever he's near, I'll just melt. Just like that. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ All that sugar rush. DIMPLES. HOMG! Two freaking dimples on his flawless face. I am so blown away. AHHHHHHHHH. My brother should have dragged me to take a photograph with him. DAMN! Hehe. Okay okay, nuff of the boy talk. (:

Thank God the rain stopped for us! The parade was awesome, I think we know why lar huh. I'm so proud of my big brother(: He was so estatic when he saw us, he just came over and hugged me like I was his teddy bear o_o" LOL. LIKE OOFs and UOFs and AWWs everywhere. Hehe. Buffet was alright and we get to laze around his dorm area. We had to wait for mum, dad and Jayjay for their 5-course dinner to finish. Lol. So hunny-su and I had long chats and we played foosball. It's screamingly insane. And I lost to her. Diao. Thank God it was only us in the room! We could bring the whole Safti down with our laughters and screamings! Lol. Yay. Today was so muchhh fuuuuunnn!! Thanks my hunnysweetlove for joining us :D You made someone so happy(: Love you Su-hanna Quek Geok Hee :D


HUNNY-SU IS L O V E (:
The two most important men in my life.

My family.. (:

Our pride(: You look so hot. LOL.
Loves!


What if, I was still standing, right here?
I know I wouldn't still be..
Good night.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home